Skip to main content

Transfer Credit Services

   C. Mitchell Bldg, Rm 1113


Permission to Enroll

If you wish to take a course at another institution and have that course and its credits transfer back to the University of Maryland, you are required to submit a Permission to Enroll (PTE) form with the College of your major. A copy of this form may be required at the visiting institution.


Students should check with their advising College for policy related to permission to enroll in a course at another institution.

Back to Top