Systems, Access, & Training
The Office of the University Registrar supports systems for faculty and staff working with academic records, course and classroom scheduling, and data reporting. Information and resources available for systems that are supported by the Office of the University Registrar are provided below.
Advising & Grades
Several of these services may be accessed via the Advisor Services website.
- Advise on the Web: Access academic information for students
- Candidate Clearance: Clear undergraduate students for graduation
- SIS: Transactional system for student, transfer course, and scheduling information
- uAchieve: Conduct degree audits
- UMEG: Access class rosters and waitlists; submit grades and grade changes
- Undergraduate Catalog: Make edits to the university's undergraduate academic catalog